Monday, October 21, 2013

Do all things without grumbling or complaining. - Philippians 2:14

Life.....

EVERY Monday morning I wake up full of complaints:

  • The weekend went by tooooo fast!
  • I'm still sleepy - I don't wanna get up!
  • I don't want to go to work - I need to call in!
  • I don't wanna workout today!
This morning as I started my Monday morning ritual of complaints it dawned on me.....

Why am I complaining?!!!! God thought of ME! personally this morning and He said I think I will awake Theresa today and allow her to see another Monday morning. While I am at it; I will wake her with her right mind, strong body and . Not to mention I wont bother her with depression, 

Why am I complaining?!!!! I WORK FROM HOME!!!! I don't even have to comb my hair; put on clothes; heck brush my teeth if I do not feel like it. I not only have to roll out of the bed (which I am quite capable of doing on my own) to begin work; I have an easy job so I really can just quick back if needed.

Why am I complaining?!!!! Today somebody woke up and needed someone else's help to walk, to eat, to go to the bathroom. Today somebody woke up not remembering who they are. Today somebody woke up to mourn their loved one. 

This Monday morning I choose to end the cycle - the cycle of complaints. Why?!!! Because this Monday morning I have the option to choose; an option that I can do that on my own.

This Monday morning I choose to give thanks for all my circumstances because this is the will of God. ( 1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Thank You Jesus! for waking me up this morning....
Thank You Jesus! for providing with a job.... 

Thank You Jesus! for my health, my strength and my strong mind....

Thank You Jesus! for these fly High Heels..... (LOL! kidding)



No comments:

Post a Comment