Monday, February 11, 2013

Chronicles of 1Girl50lbs

I started this journey with this series entitled 1Girl40lbs just to let you know how it is been going for me. However, today marks a new day - it is February 11, 2013 and I am ready to do this darn thing.

I must admit to be successful this time I must evaluate what I have been doing wrong in the past. That will be - my diet which basically consisted of eating whatever the heck I wanted. No Bueno!
So here I am on this day 1 of the Transformation of Purple! I have my meals planned out for the day and pretty much know what I am going to do as far as training. Ok I know what I am going to do however, I am still sitting here looking at the treadmill like it is going to run itself.

Alright Purple! Let's Go!

Accountability:


I am hoping this system is going to get me ripped in 60 days as promised:
 
 
~Love, Life & High Heels!
tweet! @thepurpl3pumps


No comments:

Post a Comment